Please consult your GP or NHS 111 urgently if you have recently or suddenly developed:
• Difficulty passing urine or controlling bladder/bowles
• Numbness or tingling around the back passage or genitals
• Numbness, pins and needles or weakness in both legs.
Please discuss with your GP before submitting this referral if you:
• Are feeling generally unwell/fever
• Have any unexplained weight loss
• Have a history of cancer
• Have recently become unsteady on your feet.
This service is for patients registered with a Richmond GP and aged over 16 years.